[Vision2020] Hastings

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 8 07:25:15 PST 2009

Wait a minute . . .

If the rumor is true, Rodna and I will donate the Hastings gift card (with
its $300+ balance) to either Alternatives to Violence or the Moscow School
District.

Are there any other Viisionaires out there with Hastings gift cards that
would like to join this little conspiracy of mine?

> Visionaires -
>
> Is there any truth to the rumor that Hastings is closing its doors here
in
> Vandalville?
>
> My wife is a book addict, so I purchased a gift card for her a long
while
> back and have been regularly contributing to her gift card account.
>
> If the rumor is true, I simply don't know where I am going to store all
> these soon-to-be-acquired books.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> > Don't know about Hastings,  but it is true Waldenbooks is closing. They
> > have signs up in the store saying so. I advise using those gift cards
> > ASAP...
> > Debi
> R-S

>            http://www.fsr.com/

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman