[Vision2020] Hastings

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 00:37:38 PST 2009

That would just ruin Christmas for me. As I give and receive Hastings Cards and Gift Certificates. Everyone I know likes that store. I cannot believe it would be going under, I have never heard of a Hastings going out of business before. I am getting scared as to what is going on with our economy.

Although they both sell books, Hastings and BookPeople are not the same store, they are totally different in my opinion and serve a different purpose. We need them both in Moscow.

Best Regards,

Donovan