[Vision2020] Say What?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 07:54:21 PST 2009

As much as that comment frightens me, and as much as I can't stand
Blagojevich, I think they are in the wrong to oppose Burris'
appointment.  Blagojevich is still the sitting governor, and has the
power to appoint the next Senator.  I doubt the law says anything about
"unless the Governor is ethically challenged", or "unless everyone wants
the Governor to be impeached".

Paul