[Vision2020] Fw: What is it with Idahoans and Bathrooms? And a Thank You...

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Mon Jan 5 18:08:02 PST 2009

Re: [Vision2020] Fw: What is it with Idahoans and Bathrooms?Thanks, Joe! It shows what a snowed-in day does to people that I ahd the time and inclination to call national talk radio and fiddle with the Washington Post IN THE SAME DAY!!!

Seriously, I have so many to thank for all the kindnesses I have received during these days of the White Tornado... Snow shovelling, brushing off the car about 795 times, battery cable rescue activity (two tiems if you can believe it!!!) at the Mall with my new-to-me (!) car, offers to shop for food, gifts of food and those warm, endearing phone calls and e-mails ("Doin' okay? How's Ella the Dog? Do you need somebody to (choose as needed) shovel, shop, brush, clean, cook, walk the dog, cuddle the dog, accompany you on the piano while you sing, play the flute or scratch on the violin???"). They have all been kind and ALL been appreciated. So many of the offerors have been V2020 that I felt it was appropriate to say this in this forum.

You're great, Moscow! Thanks for caring. I'm doing reasonably well, still practicing lkaw and teaching at WSU (Business Law Coordinator for the College of Business) and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension is being held at bay... no miraculous cures but still breathing and happy to be here. Happy 2009, Everybody... shovel-ready plans are alive and well in Moscow: Palouse River Ball Fields and finishing the 1912 Center!

Linda

Law Office of Linda Pall
304 East A Street
PO Box 8656