[Vision2020] One of Them Win-Win-Win Suggestions

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 5 16:27:37 PST 2009

I realize that this may be just a tad late in suggesting, but . . .

Them dang Californians want authentic snow in their back yards so badly
that they are willing to part with BIG bucks to some snow-making companies
just to say they done did it.

I think y'all know where I am going with this, but I will suggest it
anyhow.

We can sell authentic North Idaho snow to them Californians at $X per ton
with one priviso.  They have to come and get it.

This will result in a win-win-win (that's right, a 3-way win) situation.

1)  Californians have access to a virtual limitless quantity of North
Idaho AUTHENTIC snow.

2)  We get our roads and sidewalks cleared.

3)  A sudden influx of cash flow in Idaho to improve our state economy.

Oh, and did I tell ya . . .

I won't have to clean off my dang satellite dish any more.  That makes it
a 4-way benefit, kinda like dancin' at the freakers ball.

Whatcha think, Viz?

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman