[Vision2020] Frank RIch on W

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 07:19:55 PST 2009

How many actual terrorists have we killed?  Any idea?  It makes it hard
to count when we weren't even trying them for a long time.  I'd be
interested to see a list of each terrorist killed, and what act of
terror they were part of executing.  I know it's a pipe dream, but
perhaps we could see what evidence our government had to convince them
of that as well.

Paul