[Vision2020] Suggestion

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 1 12:07:05 PST 2009

Now, here is a suggestion worth considering -

The city's snow removal people purchase as many small whisk brooms from
Tri-State as feasible (maybe a couple tousand).

We hire the UI or WSU Vet Science people to house and train hundreds . . .
no . . . make that thousands of squirrels ini the skill of sweeping snow
from sattelite dishes.

The city then leases these sattelite-sweeping rodents out to local
DirectTV/Dish TV customers at $X per day.

This thought crossed my ind as I went outside to sweep off my sattelite
dish for the umpteenth time.

Thoughts, Moscow?

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman