[Vision2020] New Moscow/Pullman radio station?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 1 11:30:16 PST 2009

A quick google provides . . .

KQZB (100.5 FM) (the Palouse's newest home of non-stop smooth jazz) of
Troy, Idaho.  That's right . . . Troy, Idaho.

http://tinyurl.com/72jue8

> Maybe it's been here for a while, but I just found a new station,
appar> ently sans announcers, that bills itself as Moscow/Pullman's
new "smooth
> jazz station".  Haven't heard the call letters yet, but it's at 100.5
FM.>   Is it a station that was already at that frequency that changed
formats?
>  Anyone know?   Carl Westberg Jr.

> Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows
Vista> ®.
> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032870/direct/01/>

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman