[Vision2020] Fragments of our Lord

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 11:03:42 PST 2009

Chas,

Most all Christians believe false Gods exist. But there is only one True God.

I have little faith in God because I am a weak person. But I do believe that He exists. I have to pray for faith that He will do right by me. I resist Him all the time because I want to be free to do what I want for me, not what is right for Him.

Believing He exists is indisputable because of what I have witnessed and witnessed with others. So that is the easier part for me. I don't think I am special, I think God reveals himself to everyone at some point if He needs to.

But faith, that is difficult to acquire, even people that boast they have much more than most, have little.

Best Regards,

Donovan