[Vision2020] Norwegians

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Feb 27 10:01:14 PST 2009

Tom
I have the DVD and the "Old News" article. They did blew up the plant, but did not destroy all of the heavy water. The Germans decided to move the heavey water to Bavaria. They moved it from this plant by rail, it was then placed on a ship that was crossing a lake. The Norwegian team placed timed charges on the liner that were set to go off when the liner was over the deepest part of the lake. I can copy the article for you, if you like. You are also welcome to come and veiw the DVD.
Roger