[Vision2020] DARE to speak the truth

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 18:04:51 PST 2009

I think DARE does help, it just doesn't help all kids. I think you have to try lots of things out because kids are all different and will respond differently to different methods.

I would not put everything into DARE. I would have several programs. No matter you do though, there will always be kids that end up on drugs.

Best Regards,

Donovan