[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 022309-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 23 14:58:30 PST 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include PDF files and
graphics of the only two known editions to be in existence of . . .

The Buffalo Free Press
Published by students of the University of Idaho

"The time for change is now.  Without it we will not survive.  Our purpose
is to be a vehicle of this change.

The Buffalo Free Press assumes responsibility for anything written by the
staff.  We will print any articles or letters submitted as space allows;
however, we cannot assume responsibility for these articles.  We will
strive to be a legitimate forum carrying information to the people so that
they might best be able to support and defend the Declaration of
Independence."

- The Staff of the Buffalo Free Press (September 15, 1970)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/BuffaloFreePress

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman