[Vision2020] Humane interrogations work

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 17:35:42 PST 2009

Garrett,

You are trying to reason something out with people that don't reason. If Terrorists reasoned, they would not be terrorists. Someone that straps a bomb to their chest to murder innocent people is not a rational person, they are brainwashed mentally ill people, probably by people that have something to personally gain by their irrational actions.

Best Regards,

Donovan