[Vision2020] Rent Prices Was: Sen Schroeder

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 17:18:34 PST 2009

Whatever Chas,

If you want to believe that I was eferring to $1200 a month as not a house, but a studio, I guess any conversation with you won't resemble any level of reality anyway. I showed sound scientific data from the US Census Bureau that shows my statement is grounded in fact. If you want to be a smart ass by saying studio apartments and one bedrooms apartments aren't $1200, go ahead. I didn't change the perimeters, I just didn't define them because anyone with half brain wouldn't need them to be.

Best Regards,

Donovan