[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 20 17:16:59 PST 2009

"Obama is a radical communist and I think it is becoming clear. That is
what I told people in Illinois and now everybody realizes it is coming
true. He is going to destroy this country and we are either going to stop
him or the United States of America is going to cease to exist."

- Alan Keyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6p3l8BXmhs

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman