[Vision2020] Humane interrogations work

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 20 13:47:19 PST 2009

I don't know about Roger but I'm A-OK with dead terrorists. It certainly is
a deterrent for the individual terrorist in question and as to their
becoming one more martyr, who cares? It's not as though the lack would
result in any reduction in anti American/western violence. After all, Who
was Bin Laden avenging? What about Mohamed Atta, Marwan Al-Shehhi, Fayez
Ahmed, Mohald Alshehri, Hamza Alghamdi and Ahmed Alghamdi, Waleed M
Alshehri, Wail Alshehri, Abdulaziz Alomari, Satam Al Suqami, Khalid
Al-Midhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaq Alhamzi, Salem Alhamzi, Hani Hanjour, Ahmed
Alhaznawi, Ahmed Alnami, Ziad Jarrahi and Saeed Alghamdi? There is no
question but what were we to cease bringing terrorists down to room
temperature the violence would still go on and on and on.