[Vision2020] Roaches, was tunnels

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 20 07:25:22 PST 2009

Sunil stated:

"In Malaysia we had Periplaneta americanas, which would fly around outside
and inside, and many other varieties. In Davis we had smaller, non-flying
roaches, and I was relieved not to find them here."

Proof once again that life in California is alot more laid-back than most
anywhere else.

Even the roaches don't cop a tude.

"Periplaneta americanas"?  Huh?  Is that Malaysian for "ugly American"?

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman