[Vision2020] Yes! Move forward

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:32:48 PST 2009

I think it's very important for all of us to move forward with our heads held high and able to look our world neighbors square in the eye.  But for me, that means not sweeping any dirt under the carpet, hoping no one notices the big bump which is in the way.  Sooner or later someone will trip over the bump and discover the nastiness.   I would rather it is us, not our neighbors, that check out the dirt first.  Maybe it's only a little dust. . . but I think we need to know and make it part of  the record. . . to answer the questions of generations that are yet to be born.

It's not going to go away. . . at least not in my head.

Ellen A. Roskovich