[Vision2020] Is Holder a coward?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 19 10:34:22 PST 2009

If the current administration does not fully investigate the various
questionable (to put it kindly) activities of the Bush administration, and
criminal charges are not forthcoming, I will lose one HELL of alot of
respect for the Obama administration, beginning with Barack himself.

Note to Roger Falen:  Alas, Roger!  Something of which I would SERIOUSLY
criticise Obama.  How's that?

> Holder said yesterday that we are a nation of "cowards" when it comes to
di> scussions on race. . . . .

> How about it Mr. Holder. . . . are you going to be a "coward" when it
comes>  to an investigation of Rove & Company?

> Ellen A. Roskovich

> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from
Jamie> ..
> http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-
cns!5> 50F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman