[Vision2020] Offensive Cartoon (in my opinion)

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Feb 18 20:05:22 PST 2009

Chas, do you find this statement racist?
"What a beautiful aryan daughter you have there."
I do, and did, and I ran off the neo-nazi SOB who made that comment about my
kid  in Spokane's Riverfront Park.

And why wouldn't they see it as racist? Do you think that maybe it's because
things like history and government aren't taught, or are just glossed over
anymore in school?