[Vision2020] "The Planet" Documentary: Now A Sequel: "The Plan"

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:13:22 PST 2009

Hi Educator Friend (name withheld)

I got an e-mail back from LinkTV about "The Planet."  They referred me to
the Swedish film company at the URL below, though the link they sent me did
not work.  I had to play around with the URL content to gain access to the
info on "The Planet."  The URL to "The Planet" is lower down.  Note at the
URL first below they have a follow-up to "The Planet" called "The Plan."
"The Planet" may not be available on DVD, VHS or Blu-Ray for the general
public.  It might only be available at this time for sale to high schools,
universities or broadcast companies, as the information below indicates.
Note the phone number below.  Perhaps I can call this company about
purchasing "The Planet" or ask about permission to use a taped copy from
LinkTV for educational purposes:

http://www.sfinternational.se/Docs/InProduction/Movie.aspx?id=9921381b-894f-413f-9c4a-e54fd244956b

The Plan

The planet is threatened with destruction. Take heart! There is a brilliant
plan that will save humanity…

The Plan is an optimistic film. It gives you strength, hope and inspiration.
It's a film about the ability humans have to make plans.

It will change your way of thinking.

It is said that the earth and mankind are threatened. The climate,
population growth, species extinction, resource consumption etc are just
running wild. It is said that we are in a terrible hurry to change our way
of thinking and living so we can turn the big ship Earth around. Some say
that we have only five to ten years left to do it. Short time? Sure. But not
if we have a really good plan.

*Also available for pre-sales! *
Project Description<http://www.sfinternational.se/Upload/02E5E4A5-F64C-49B1-9EB5-16C3CCD8D85E/The%20Plan%20Project%20Description%20Revised.pdf>
E-mail: international at sf.se
Phone: +46 8 680 35 00

THE PLANET<http://www.sfinternational.se/Docs/Catalouge/Movie.aspx?id=552aa902-18be-4814-9d57-7b451c6dc54a>was
a great success and has been sold to broadcasting companies the world
over. It has been awarded several prizes and been invited to a number of
prestigious seminars and film festivals. It is used in high-schools and
university institutions all over the world. The Plan begins where the
previous film The Planet ended.