[Vision2020] Sen Schroeder

Andy Boyd moscowrecycling at turbonet.com
Wed Feb 18 12:12:47 PST 2009

Maybe I am missing something?  It seems to me that the Palouse Empire Mall
(really a food court with a mall rather than a mall with a food court) has
not been full for over 15 years.  How will a new mall fill its empty shops
when the current mall can't?  Also, the rodeo mall on N. Main only has two
tennants and 3-4 empty shops.  Seems to me we can't fill the open spaces we
currently have.  Is this not a problem?
Andy Boyd