[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 18 05:51:12 PST 2009

"Everything we did was -- you know, it had legal -- legal opinions behind
it. Look, you're sitting there, you've captured Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
He's the guy that ordered the September the 11th attacks. And we want to
know what he knows in order to protect the United States of America. And I
got legal opinions that said whatever we're going to do is legal."

- George W. Bush

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman