[Vision2020] Sen Schroeder

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 20:58:12 PST 2009

You know, you people that think we should cut off the spigot to our neighbors and to other states that we depend upon for other reasons, does nothing, because the Federal Courts will not allow the State of Idaho deny other states in the Union water unless we can prove we would die if we shared it, or we are not being paid a fair price.

You also know that Native Americans still own a lot of the water you are drinking in Idaho, and if Idaho can shut down Washington's water supply, Natives can certainly shut down yours too. So be careful what powers you wish local governments to have.

Everyone has a right to water if it is available. When we make water less affordable, it is really the farmers and the poor, who are mostly children, elderly, and disabled, that suffer, not the asshole politicians that play games with natural resources. You didn't do anything to bring or produce the water in Idaho. So don't be telling others they are not entitled to have water.

Best Regards,

Donovan