[Vision2020] Needs help with English

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Feb 13 13:39:55 PST 2009

There is a lady from Kabul, now living in Pulman who needs help with communication skills. She is taking english lessons from WSU, but would like to work with some one to improve her communication skills and learn more about our customs. Her english instructor  contacted the Latah AARP because there is not a local chapter in Pullman. She does not drive. If anyone is interested in working with her they can contact  Janet( the english instructor)r at 669-2227. I assume that is a 509 number.
Roger
PS I have tried to respond to two of Nicks post by reply all, but they have bounced. I will try again monday. I am out of here until then.