[Vision2020] A Paradox

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 11:57:36 PST 2009

You don't read your own posts or mine well either. First, you failed
to mention Bush in your original post, so my assumptions are not
unwarranted. Second, I never said Bush was the only problem.

Also, who besides you is talking about skin color? The implication of
find no other sensible connection to the subject of race. That is
offensive to him, to blacks, to me, and to anyone else who voted for
him.

Aren't you telling me and other Obama voters that we're impressed by
Obama because he's black, that that is the main reason we voted for
him? If not, what are you saying? Maybe you should figure that out
before you put up another post.

Joe Campbell