[Vision2020] A Paradox

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 12 11:18:59 PST 2009

Roger Falen stated:

"My point was that skin color should not have anything to do with it and
that it should be dropped, but in this election it was a major
concederation and is part of the reason Obama receives such adulation."

Please substantiate your claim, Mr. Falen.

I will get into the Community Reinvestment Act (of 1977), that Roger Falen
seems to hold responsible, after this smoke screen is lifted.  But, just
for the sake of a preview . . .

http://www.ffiec.gov/cra/history.htm

Please continue, Mr. Falen.  I'm listening . . .

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman