[Vision2020] Sunil doesn't know squat...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 12 09:20:54 PST 2009

Sue -

I was of the assumption that "Hooverville" was a reference to a nickname
given to company towns that surfaced during the Hoover administration.

That, or "Hooverville" was the home town of Hoover vacuums.  And thusly,
Hooverville, a town of great Hoovers.

I believe, though, that Sunil was referring to Hooterville, the town of
great . . . ah, well . . . you kknow.

> No, No,  that was Harperville.  Hooverville is a place in Indiana where
> they manufacture vacuum cleaners and produce great basketball teams. .
>
> Sue

=====

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman