[Vision2020] Water Sale Bill

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 23:32:48 PST 2009

Joe,

Moscow is not in danger of running out of water anytime soon, certainly not in your lifetime or mine.

The sensible thing to do is to not prevent businesses from expanding and new ones from opening up because they best thing we can do for future generations is to build a strong vibrant economy to pay for massive debt this generation has left the next ones due to its lavish greedy lifestyles.

My point about all the snow and rain is that Moscow is not about to dry up.

I also disagree with your premise that Moscow has drinkable water. You have a different definition of drinkable. :P

Best Regards,

Donovan