[Vision2020] Water Sale Bill

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:00:15 PST 2009

Well I'm not going to drink the snow melt from my sidewalk. It would
be easier to just move to a town with running tap water.

I'm not saying we can't figure out ways to use the rain and snow. But
a sensible, conservative approach would be to figure that out first,
before you sell the drinkable water we have now.

Joe Campbell