[Vision2020] [Bulk] water sale bill

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sun Feb 8 13:04:55 PST 2009

Paul-
regarding the aquifer issue: I believe Moscow's agreement to supply water
(and sewage, remember that) facilitated the development...Hawkins faced some
very serious legal issues about obtaining water rights that Moscow's gift of
water made irrelevant.
regarding the econ dev issue: The dream that the Hawkins supermall will
encourage retail in Moscow is a fallacy.  Moscow retail will suffer, stores
will close taking property and sales taxes away from Idaho.

BL