[Vision2020] The economy is falling! The economy is falling!

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Feb 2 12:08:01 PST 2009

This is a big government stimulus, not a economic stimulus. The infrastructure  part is probably ok, even it it does not produce immediate results. As you have point out a lot of what is in there is pure pork or designed to increase the size of government. I see no reason include these  in this bill. I am a member of the Smithsonian, but do do think this is the time or place to give them a handout. I would hope that there are enough blue dog democrats who will side with the republicans to get some of these thing out of the bill. Tom Harkin and John Dingall may als be persuaded to do do.
Roger