[Vision2020] Fwd: Victoria's Butchart Gardens in the snow

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 2 10:29:58 PST 2009

A little bit of googling and . . . VOILA! (Not Viola, although Viola in
its own right possesses a sense of VOILA) . . .

The snow pictures are inter-mingled at

http://www.johnharveyphoto.com/Buchart/index.html

As the song goes . . .

"If you want it here it is, come and get it.
Make your mind up fast.

If you want it anytime I can give it
but you better hurry 'cos it may not last."

Seeya at Friendship Square tomorrow at high noon, Moscow.

> It looks like it. Did anyone save them? I didn't. I tried just the
> web site but got only "oranj solutions." I would guess this might be
> a Dutch site.
>
> Ralph
>

> On Feb 2, 2009, at 9:37 AM, Shawn Clabough wrote:
>
> >  can't get to these photos any longer.  Were they taken down?
> >
> > Shawn
> >

> > From: nielsen at uidaho.edu
> > Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:51:52 -0800
> > To: Vision2020 at moscow.com
> > Subject: [Vision2020] Fwd: Victoria's Butchart Gardens in the snow
> >

> >  My sister in Victoria sent me this.
> >              Ralph
> >
> > Absolutely Breathtaking...
> >
> > Of course, it's well known that it never snows
> > in Victoria, B.C. ....but when it does.......
> >
> > Click on:
> >     http://www.jamesfernandes.com/photos/2008/butchartlights/
> >
> > Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman