[Vision2020] great letter to the editor

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 30 00:34:48 PST 2009

Thanks, Bill, for sharing this - the crazy notion that religion is "good"
only as long as it's a particular "flavor" has plagued this community for
far too long.

I suppose I'd be too Pollyannaesque to hope such pathetically narrow vision
might change with the New Year . . .

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

This is my simple religion.  There is no need for temples; no need for
complicated philosophy.  Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
philosophy is kindness.

~ Dalai Lama

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****