[Vision2020] Say What? Health Care

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 20:10:28 PST 2009

Don't fool yourselves into thinking this bill is going to do anything but force us to buy the same crappy insurance we have been enduring for the last two decades.

Here is how the plan works;

You keep buying your health insurance, but with a higher premium and lower benefits each year. If you fail to continue to pay the higher premiums with reduced benefits each year, the government will tax you twice as much.

Also, you will pay a tax on your health insurance if it actually covers an illness or injury or something that could really happen to you.

But the good news is, everyone will have health insurance maybe not health care, but certainly health insurance, and the insurance companies will be rich and buy off all your elected representatives to keep you paying all you have to them.

Health insurance doesn't equal health care.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold