[Vision2020] Say What? Health Care

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 22 15:45:46 PST 2009

And who could forget the infamous amendment proposed by Senator Orrin
Hatch (R-UT) to "add transition relief for the excise tax on high cost
insurance plans for any State with a name that begins with the letter 'U'"

http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/09/health-care-amendments/

I wonder when this amendment will be up for debate.

> Kai --
>
> Actually, the Senate bill had an amendment -- I believe it was
> sponsored by Coburn -- requiring that Senators receive their health
> care through the same exchanges that private-market buyers will get
> their health care through. It made it through into the final bill.
>
> -- ACS
>

> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Kai Eiselein <le-editor at moscow.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> So . . . why can't we all get the same health care plan available to our
>> congresspersons, senators, and BHO himself?  Seriously.  I really can't
>> see
>> why that is not THE option.  Sounds like a sweet deal to me...
>>
>> It's simple really, just read "Animal Farm".
>> The pigs are in control.
>> "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
>>  List services made available by First Step Internet,
>>  serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
>>               http://www.fsr.net
>>          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."