[Vision2020] World's Highest Glacier is Set to Melt Into History

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Mon Dec 21 18:53:05 PST 2009

Well, since global warming is now a hoax (It must be a hoax, a majority
of American's think that it is a hoax, and we ARE a democracy aren't
we?  This is why Bushama scuttled the Copenhagen talks.), this begs the
question:

How the heck did they manage to melt all the glaciers of the world?
That is some trick, how did they pull it off?

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.