[Vision2020] The World According to Dr. Laura

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Dec 20 15:23:45 PST 2009

"In her radio show, Dr Laura Schlesinger has said that, as an observant
Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus
18:22, and cannot be condoned under any circumstance."

- The Magic City Morning Star at

http://tinyurl.com/DrLauraSchlesinger

Dear Dr. Laura: Thank you for reminding me that Leviticus 18:22 clearly
states homosexuality to be an abomination. My question is, I am just a
couple presents shy this Christmas and I would like to sell my daughter
into slavery, what would be a good price for her?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown