[Vision2020] Horrible Christmas Nightmare

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Dec 18 16:26:22 PST 2009

RE: [Vision2020] Horrible Christmas NightmareNick,

I am sorry about your great despair.  But look on the bright side.  It could have been much worse:

You could have been an oboist or bassoonist.  These unbalanced masochists spend most of their waking hours either making or modifying reeds.

Or, God forbid, you could have been a french hornist.  Almost all of these to-be-greatly-pitied victims spend a lifetime unsuccessfully attempting to play this instrument of Satan in tune.

W.