[Vision2020] MPD Press Release - Alcohol Citations

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 15 07:53:57 PST 2009

Exactly, Area Man.

It seems that, not very long ago right here on the Viz, there was a
conversation suggesting that the MPD was not doing enough to prevent
under-age drinking.  I browsed the MPD website and found that they are
monitoring this activity very closely, judging by the type and number of
citations issued.

Thanks, Area Man.