[Vision2020] MPD Press Release - Alcohol Citations

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Dec 15 07:46:56 PST 2009

Donovan (and vizzz peeps),

Last fall (2008) Moscow Ambulance responded to the Kibbie Dome parking lot
for some underage drunken student who had an injury of some form or another
at almost every home game, and a few were pretty serious.  MPD's presence
this year, along with rules closing down tailgating in the student areas at
kickoff time, greatly diminished our need to respond.  I don't think we had
any calls for incidents with overzealous tailgaters this year.

To me, that's not a waste.

DC