[Vision2020] Keith Allred running for Goverinor

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 12:15:16 PST 2009

Roger,

I would agree with you if this Washington, Nevada, Arizona, or any other state that had a two party political system.

However, in Idaho, being in the Republican Party doesn't mean you are a Republican, it just means you want to get elected. And being a Democrat doesn't mean you are a Democrat or Republican, it means you don't want to be a member of the Idaho Republican Party.

Running as an Independent doesn't work either because you are automatically denied ballot access and/or adequate funding. Both are needed to mount a successful or meaningful gubernatorial bid in Idaho.

Sometimes people just have to look past the traditional political party labels and look at what is best for Idaho. This is one of those times.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold