[Vision2020] Christmas Craft Fun Day

John Pool jpool at moscow.com
Sun Dec 13 13:06:23 PST 2009

Mr. Hansen: thank you for your clarification. Not being a lawyer (for which,
I am sure, the world is very thankful) I'd have to say that it depends. Did
Christ Church rent the dome? In the rental agreement was anything written
about the purpose to which the dome was to be put? Did the university
counsel look at the rental agreement (if any) before it was executed by the
parties? What is the wording of the ISBE Manual insofar as rented space
goes? As you would appear to be familiar with the ISBE Manual--which you
would have to be if you highlighted the relevant passages--perhaps you would
share the passages with us so we could all be more knowledgeable about the
subject. Or the URL where it is found if online.

John Pool
Moscow, Idaho