[Vision2020] Christmas Craft Fun Day

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 12:52:49 PST 2009

Hampster,

I didn't realize you were so against the 1st Amendment.

The Kibbie Dome is property of the ASUI. According to the ASUI Constitution, no student, persons, or organization can be barred from use of its property on the bases of religious beliefs, regardless of how unpopular those religious beliefs are or the people practicing them.

So from a US Constitution point of view, and the ASUI Constitutional point of view, any religious organization can rent and use ASUI Property so long as it also fits all other Federal, State, and local laws, and University policies and procedures.

If the UI or ASUI attempted to bar just one religious organization on account of their religion, it would be sued, and lose horribly.

Donovan Arnold