[Vision2020] The strange case of Dan Noble

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 17:34:15 PST 2009

I worked with him on a couple of projects, and found him to be a hard-working guy and a nice person.  I doubt the two people that are in the hospital care if they were run down by a nice guy or an ax-wielding murderer, though.

I hope it was something as benign as a medical problem.  Whatever it was, I hope he comes through it OK, and I wish the two innocent bystanders a swift recovery.

Possible medical problem or not, I'd hate to be in his shoes right now.

Paul