[Vision2020] The strange case of Dan Noble

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 9 15:19:48 PST 2009

On Wednesday 09 December 2009 11:04:28 Saundra Lund wrote:
> Very sad, indeed, and I hope some sense can be made of this
> tragedy, both for Mr. Noble and for his victims.

I agree.

Because I am not acquainted with Mr. Noble, I don't have any direct
knowledge of him. However, when relatively sudden and large changes
in behavior occur, those changes might be caused by significant brain
tumors beginning to have effects that change attitudes or activities.

Perhaps medical radiological examinations might reveal evidence of
abnormal or pathological change that might be his illness's cause.

Ken