[Vision2020] Vandalism Deplored as Hate Crime

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 8 14:50:01 PST 2009

Mr. Schwaller stated:

"As far as I know, my church has no such policy of preaching genocide
against anyone, gays, lesbians, trans-genders or women included.  In
fact the pastor of my church IS a woman."

Courtesy of "Your Eye Shall Not Pity" by Greg Dickison

"The civil magistrate is the minister of God to execute wrath on the
wrongdoer (Rom. 13:4). God has not left his civil minister without
guidance on how to exercise his office. The Scriptures set forth clear
standards of judgment for many offenses. Capital crimes, for example,
include premeditated killing (murder), kidnapping, sorcery, bestiality,
adultery, homosexuality, and cursing one's parents (Ex. 21:14; 21:16;
22:18; 22:19; Lev. 20:10; 20:13; Ex. 21:17)."

If you get over to Canon Press, you may just cop yourself a copy, Mr.
Schwaller.  But, I'd hurry if I were you.  I hear that Canon Press has
announced their Christmas specials.

Tom Hansen, Intolerista