[Vision2020] Vandalism Deplored as Hate Crime

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:27:48 PST 2009

As far as I know, my church has no such policy of preaching genocide
against anyone, gays, lesbians, trans-genders or women included.  In
fact the pastor of my church IS a woman.

I would suggest NOT "telling Doug to his face" anything with respect
to my observations of these two hate incidents (or any of my
observations for that matter) since as far as I am concerned (and he
too) he is not involved in how I perceive these incidents (nor any
other perception on my part0>

I guess I need to publicly apologize to Doug for all the "hate
mongering" he receives as the result of my blind, ignorant,
disingenuous comments.  Although I think he probably doesn't give a
rip.  Nevertheless - my apologies Doug.

GS