[Vision2020] Vandalism Deplored as Hate Crime

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 8 12:41:43 PST 2009

Mr. Schwaller stated:

"So, for the sake of argument, let's put aside the legalities and the
fact this was someone’s personal property, and look at the "intent,"
"mind-set," or "personal character" displayed in both cases.  Is there
a difference, humanistically, philosophically, morally, or socially,
between these two incidents?  A simple yes or no will suffice.  I, of
course, will vote No."

I agree, Mr. Schwaller, that both instances reflect heinous intent on the
part of their perpertrator

Perhaps, since you are unwaveringly intent on bringing the Moscow perp to
justice, that you pursue it  by contacting the Moscow Police Department to
determine hat has transpired.

Tell you what:  If the Moscow Police Department can provide you
informatioon concerning this issue, I will be more than glad to post it
publicly on the web.

How about it?

Tom Hansen, Intolerista
Moscow, idaho