[Vision2020] "University Place and Deep Throat 2" (Interview, 2006)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Thu Dec 3 14:50:34 PST 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

I would like to preface this posting with a note of appreciation to
Saundra Lund for informing us of the settlement between the University of
Idaho and Civic Partners West.

It is a sad day in Vandalville, indeed, when honesty and integrity lose
out to greed and deception.  The biggest losers in this scenario were
those who had no say in the matter; the people of Idaho.

So, as Civic Partners West cashes in its chips and walks away, it may only
serve to remind us that the bad guy wins every once in a while, sometimes
at the cost of those less fortunate.

If anybody should happen to have the mailing address of the lead crackpot
of Civic Partners West, I’d appreciate it if they could provide it to me
off-list.  I have a small poster here in my office that would be more
appropriately displayed at Civic Partners West.  It simply reads . . .

“I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.”

That said . . .

And yet another video for "Food For Thought (and stuff)" . . .

"University Place and Deep Throat 2" (Interview, 2006)

On August 20, 2006, KUOI's Tim Lohrmann interviewed a person known only as
Deep Throat 2 concerning a project in Boise, Idaho called "University
Place".

http://www.moscowcares.com/Videos/UniversityPlace_2006.htm

This video, and other "Food For Thought (and stuff)" me be accessed,
viewed, and downloaded at . . .

"Food For Thought (and stuff)"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos/FoodForThought.htm

Stay tuned, V-peeps.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

“University Place was a speculative real estate development that
threatened an Enron-like implosion of our finances.”

– Wayland Winstead, Executive Director IPB, University of Idaho (source,
Idaho Statesman)